USAPonzi-The Biggest Ponzi Scheme on the Planet-The U.S. Government

                    Copyright Declaration                                                                                                                                       John W. White    March 29, 2013

Greed Trumps Fear!
Aug 12, 2014

The website has gone into great detail (see The Anatomy of USAPonzi) explaining exactly how the U.S. Government (by the covert actions of USAPonzi) has been lying to the U.S. Citizenry and the entire world by using corrupt and fraudulent accounting to create an illusion of Economic Exceptionalism in The United States of America.  This Ponzi Scheme has created massive private wealth ($112.1 Trillion as of August 12, 2014 as reported by for a very small percentage of Americans (now called the 1%ers) while at the same time creating a similarly massive public liability ($97 Trillion as of August 1, 2014) for future taxpayers (see U.S. Total Assets Bubble).  For the other 99% of Americans, USAPonzi has failed to fund (by $84.3 Trillion) the social benefit promises that the U.S. Government has made to the elderly and the underprivileged and has implied that a host of direct and indirect Government workers will continue to have lucrative jobs which cannot be rationally supported by the tax revenue generated by the "Real" U.S. Economy (see U.S. "Real" GDP FY2014).

This Ponzi Scheme continues to generate Phantom Money at the rate of $17.6 Billion a day via GAAP basis deficit spending of $6.4 Trillion in FY2014, so the investing world is willingly prepared to continue to invest their Phantom Money in this Ponzi scheme and thereby continue to accrue even more Phantom Wealth while the public liability for future taxpayers increases by this same amount.  By undertaxing the U.S. Citizenry by $97 Trillion over the last 46 years and passing this liability forward to future taxpayers, the U.S Government is causing a massive wealth transfer from future taxpayers to current U.S. Citiziens and Businesses.  That is the GREED part.

So what do these GREEDY investors have to FEAR?  The only real FEAR that these investors should have is that the U.S. Government might start telling the truth!  If the U.S. Government finally admits to what is an obvious and blatant lie, starts using proper accounting, and introduces a sustainable fiscal policy for the U.S. Government then USAPonzi will implode and the value of U.S. private assets will plummet.  Why will they plummet?  Because, with current Government accounting, the private assets appear to be worth $112.1 Trillion but $97 Trillion of that is because of undertaxing by the U.S. Government due to corrupt and fraudulent accounting!   And yet the TV pundits are amazed that the stock market continues to hit new highs and they can't explain why! (see Asset Prices to Infinity)   The 1%ers, both public and private, are enjoying this massive, but phantom, wealth creation that USAPonzi is presenting to them and "trusting" that the U.S. Government will continue to operate this now 46 year old, $97 Trillion Ponzi Scheme.

So for now, and for the last 46 years, GREED is trumping FEAR for the 1%ers and the 99%ers do not yet recognize the FEAR that will confront them when USAPonzi implodes (see The Anatomy of USAPonzi).

The losers in this Ponzi scheme, when USAPonzi implodes, will be the potential recipients of the social benefit promises when it becomes evident that these current promises cannot possibly be met, the direct and indirect employees of the U.S. Government when their jobs and pensions are diminished or vanish, and the asset owners when it becomes evident that the value of their assets has been massively (nominally 7X) overstated by USAPonzi.

Next Page: USAPonzi is Tilting the Playing Field